claire at 15 months:
- weighs around 20lbs
- don't know how tall she is
- wears 18 month clothes
- has 4 teeth (two more top ones are about to come through0
- still fairly bald
- can say dada, mama, mommy, doggy, down, get down, no, bye, hi, eda (eva), nanny, ne-ne, mimi, night night, bath, eat, snack, etc.
- loves water and bath time. after dinner she heads straight to the bathroom saying "bath!"
- likes to tell charlie "get down!" when he's on the counter
- loves the water park and has no fear at all of the water
- loves fruit and cheese
- takes one nap a day
- goes to bed at 6:30 p.m. and gets up around 7 (some nights still gets up once a night to nurse)
- loves dogs
- she loves to climb
- very snuggly, loves giving kisses and hugs and receiving them
- loves to be very social and say "hi" to everyone, go up to strangers
here are some other things she loves:
the sandbox and being outside
charlie the cat
matching with her sisters!
corn on the cob
popsicles and fudgesicles